Monday 18 March 2013

It's All To Do With Practice!

This setting up of blogs is not all that easy for the absolute amateur, and I'm like a little terrier puppy ..... can't let go until it's right! So, I must keep trying and hopefully will iron out a couple of details that don't satisfy me yet - please bear with me!

So after a dull and damp weekend we have a brighter morning here, but still not really good enough to show photo to their best advantage - however - I do have a couple of items to share so will plod on and hope you get the general idea from these views!

We still managed to have a (short only) walk through the local park on Sunday - our little dog Pika still needs to have exercise regardless of the weather, as do J and I. 

J, having eyes like a hawk, spotted these little fungi things which look very interesting - and unseen before by us: the wood chips seem to be responsible for their appearance?


I also had some hooky time over the weekend and so managed to finish my latest cushion - inspired by Sharron at Annie's Place - and although I don't have the correct size insert as yet, I thought I'd show and tell anyway! 


Such a shame the light is not doing justice to the beautiful colours, but we'll let your imagination do the rest eh?
Now, would you like to take a look at our little 'Pika'? She's a Maltese/Shih-tzu cross, and very loved and spoiled, especially by her Dad! Look at those eyes! Could you resist her?
So that's my little say for today. Thank you for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to, for I'd love to have some response.

Blessings to all,
Joy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Joy, welcome welcome to blogland! What a great start you've made :) Lovely to see your crochet projects, very impressive work, and adorable Pika too, so precious. Hope you're having a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for your lovely message Sharron, my first one and it means soooooo much to me! May the sun shine on you today and may the M&S cakes be no more a temptation! X

      Delete